LOOK AT HIM HE IS THE TEA
LOOK AT HIM HE IS THE TEA
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.”
Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)
Women of Marvel
#THIS IS PURE PERFECTION #BUCKY GETS BROKEN OVER AND OVER #UNTIL WHAT’S LEFT IS A GHOST #AND STILL THE FIRST CHOICE HE MAKES FOR HIMSELF IN SEVENTY YEARS #IS TO SAVE STEVE’S LIFE #PROTECTING STEVE IS SO COMPLETELY INTEGRAL TO WHO BUCKY IS #THAT IT REMAINS WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS GONE #FUCK HE JUST LOVES STEVE SO MUCH I AM SO EMOTIONAL(tags via caughtinanocean)
Top 10 Disney Movies (as voted by my followers)#1 - Frozen (2013)
#2 - The Little Mermaid (1989)
#3 - Tangled (2010)
#4 - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
#5 - Mulan (1998)
#6 - The Princess and the Frog (2009)
#7 - Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
#8 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
#9 - Lilo and Stitch (2002)
#10 - The Lion King (1994)
mcoats said: Hey Euclase, I was curious about your natural media images you recently posted. Like with the one of Starbuck and Han Solo, the pencils look really soft, you don't see much hatch marks in them. Was this effect done with a blender of some sort? Or do you render in pencil just a certain way to give that effect. I had a friend that always shadded in small circles with their pencil and that gave it a 'softer' look. Thanks!
Both rendering and blending stick. Han and Starbuck are both. The rest of the drawings in that set don’t have any blending stick in them.
And I usually do the circle thing like your friend does.
I hatch sometimes, too, though. Like this:
But here’s a good example of where I used a blending stick a lot:
And sometimes I blend with a very hard pencil instead of a blending stick, which is how I did this:
I think this is a 4H on top of 2B. It makes it look more like glass that way? I don’t know to describe it, but sometimes I like this look better.